Based on the most recent rumors popping out from the Rumor mill, the Sony A7 IV digicam teaser video is popping out tomorrow and the official announcement of the digicam can be accomplished on Oct 21, 2021, if every thing goes on schedule. The sources of the rumor mill additionally added that the transport of the digicam will begin from December 2021.
Though, regardless of the so shut announcement date the extremely trusted Japanese sources are fully silent on this. So, the one factor we are able to do is to attend.
We already posted lots of particulars in regards to the upcoming Sony A7 IV digicam.
Sony A7IV rumored specs:
- Newly developed 33MP sensor
- 15 stops of DR
- 3.69m dot EVF and LCD is improved too (1.44m dot???)
- 4k30 video is oversampled from 7K
- 4k 60p can be oversampled from 4.8k s35 mode and 10bit 4:2:2
- 4k streaming (and FHD 60p streaming)
- 5.5 stops of IBIS (+ AS)
- Identical A7sIII physique design and similar heatsink system.
- Full dimension HDMi
- Absolutely articulating LCD display
- Improved touchscreen capabilities
- UHS-II SD-cards and CF Xpress playing cards
- Identical new Sony menu system of the A7sIII
- Value $2,499 [aprrox]
We’re nonetheless ready for the ultimate affirmation of the trusted sources.