Regardless of how effectively you construct it, or how lengthy you take a look at it, PC part failures can and can occur. Over our a few years of expertise, there’s little or no that our techs haven’t seen from a help standpoint, however one of the frequent has at all times been energy provide failure. The hot button is having the ability to determine the supply of the problem rapidly so it may be addressed and corrected as painlessly as potential.
Indicators of energy provide failure
In case you’re experiencing any of those points, you will have a failing or utterly failed energy provide:
- Energy-on Fails (system fails to start out or lock ups)
- Spontaneous Rebooting
- Intermittent lock ups throughout purposes
- Exhausting drive and fan fail to spin up concurrently (+12 failure)
- Overheating of energy provide as a consequence of fan failure
- Small brownouts that trigger the system to fail and restart
- Electrical shocks when the case is touched
- System utterly lifeless and no LED lit on motherboard
- Smoke from the PSU or different parts
- Native circuit breakers popping when the pc is powered on
In case your Velocity Micro PC is experiencing one in every of these signs, or you could have issues about one other sort of part failure, our help crew is obtainable to assist. All PCs we promote include lifetime US-based help.
For extra ideas and guides like this, try our new Help Hub.
Josh has been with Velocity Micro since 2007 in numerous Advertising, PR, and Gross sales associated roles. Because the Director of Gross sales & Advertising, he’s answerable for all Direct and Retail gross sales in addition to Advertising actions. He enjoys Seinfeld reruns, the Atlanta Braves, and Beatles songs written by John, Paul, or George. Sorry, Ringo.