Canon has already spilled the beans on this long-awaited firmware replace again in January when the preliminary announcement of the Canon R5 C was made. Up till now, the EOS C70 was restricted to XF-AVC 4:2:2 10-bit recording together with H.264 and XF-AVC Proxy choices.
With the just-released EOS C70 Firmware Model 18.104.22.168, nevertheless, this highly effective cinema digicam can seize footage in 12-bit Cinema RAW Mild internally at as much as 60 frames per second. There are additionally new Cease Movement and Timelapse modes added together with elevated lens help when utilizing the 0.71x Mount Adapter in addition to EOS Customary and EOS Neautral Image Profiles.
All in all, Canon C70 customers will now be capable to report in Cinema RAW Mild ST at as much as 30fps and Cinema RAW Mild LT at as much as 60fps when capturing in Tremendous 35 mode (with no crop) in addition to as much as 60fps utilizing Cinema RAW Mild LT, ST, and HQ in Super16 sensor mode.
Apart from that, the EOS C70 will enable simultaneous seize of 12-bit Cinema RAW Mild and 4:2:0 8-bit proxies by using the out there twin card slot.
- Cinema RAW Mild LT/ST/HQ added
- Cinema RAW Mild LT as much as 4K 60p in Tremendous 35 mode (no crop)
- Cinema RAW Mild ST as much as 4K 30p in Tremendous 35 mode (no crop)
- Cinema RAW Mild HQ restricted to 2K 60p in Tremendous 16 mode
- New timelapse mode
- A body by body/stop-motion mode
- EOS Customary and EOS Impartial image profiles added
You may obtain the newest firmware replace 22.214.171.124 for the Canon EOS C70 as a free obtain right here.